1. What is the inspiration behind your line?
We have lots of different styles, so inspiration comes from everywhere! Jewelry can often be quite sentimental so I try to use symbols and designs that have a meaning behind them, or something someone could put meaning behind themselves.
2. What's your background and how did you launch your own company?
I started making jewelry in my early teens, started the business at 17 selling at local craft fairs. It turned into a career when I started working for different independent designers, and then some larger jewelry design companies. I never REALLY enjoyed working for other people... call me stubborn, but being told what to do isn't the best, so I ventured out completely on my own the as soon as I could at 24. Shortly after, I started selling at local markets and then to local retailers and the business grew to both wholesale and retail outlets.
3. Celeb crushes (man & lady)
Phil Sullivan & Adriana Lima
4. Your 3 must-have lingerie items
5. Favorite place in the world
6. Favorite place in NY
Natural History Museum
7. Favorite piece from your collection?
That's a tough one! I love the new Euclid's Hand Double Triangle Ring in Gold .
8. Advice to your 18 year old self
Stop worrying about everything, dummy.
9. Style Icon